The Millenia range of quality rakes all feature spring steel tines curved inwards to give smooth action, collecting debris easily and efficiently. Millenia Rakes are currently used nationwide by
- Equestrian Community
- Fire Departments
- Landscape Gardeners
- Domestic Gardeners
- plus more
- This is the Ultimate Premium Quality rake/fork/shovel
- Reliable – Lightweight – Versatile
- Designed to rake/fork/shovel – manure, straw, sawdust, mulch, bark, woodchip, lawn clippings, cotton, sugar cane, prawns etc
- Constructed with tough tempered steel tines, curved to a perfect radius to make raking and pick up easy, and to hold the load without spilling
- All components fully welded
- Powder Coated Red
- Premium Quality wood handle
- Standard tine 270mm
- Also available in tiller size tine 145mm
- Household: mulch, bark, woodchips etc.
- Farms: cotton, sugar cane, smallcrop etc.
- Landscape Gardening.
- Plant Nurseries.
- Small Crops.
- Shire Councils.
- Prawn Trawlers.